English Open - Doveridge - May 10, 11 &12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Are many people from SC shooting the EO ESP at Doveridge next week?

I'm shooting it on the Saturday am which could be interesting as I haven't picked up my gun in over 3 months.....

Jon.

Friday morning 9am - stupid o'clock for a shoot in Derbyshire.

I'll allow three hours - will leave at 5 - should get me there in plenty of time..

I do that sometimes as well - timings don't allow it for this one... 

3 hours driving, walk in the park. I do 10hrs 5 days a week :D good luck chaps :)

............... And, I shall be there from Thursday afternoon until the end of play on Sunday, and can't wait to see you all ..................

Lynn

Shall make sure I say hello - now I know you are a Gooner as well, all is good.

Saturday AM cant remember the time.

One of my learned squad members will be along in flash to remind me I'm sure.

I'll allow three hours - will leave at 5 - should get me there in plenty of time..
I'm tempted...5 hours drive, have to be home 5pm at the latest...eh, eh, I'll wait and see if there is any spaces left by Monday...maybe the decision will be made for me!?!?

Only a dozen spaces left, and they are on Friday at 9am. Give Clare a call and get on the waiting list if you want us to call if anyone pulls out on Sat/Sun :) Our number is 01483 485400

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tempted...5 hours drive, have to be home 5pm at the latest...eh, eh, I'll wait and see if there is any spaces left by Monday...maybe the decision will be made for me!?!?

Would be good if you could make it... I'm going to hang around a bit on the Friday and watch some others shoot...

I think I'm on Friday at 11:00. :wacko: -_- :huh:

I expect I'll get an embarrassingly high score.....

jonskeet looks like we have a nice squad,should be good. 

lynn watch out i have heard peter harris is turning up in a mankini :pilot:   :nyam:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back