Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was/is  there a list of start times Matt for the practice? not sure i will be there in time?

Feeling slightly envious of all those going now, oh well - next year...Have a great time Gav & all others

just seen this....  for the times of the squads to shoot

post-1895-0-05948800-1393519579.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0560.jpg
    DSC_0560.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 0
I'm more than slightly envious - I'm jealous as hell!  I soooo wish I'd dug in my heels at work and taken the time off!

Good luck to all our mates out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant ....just printing it all off now so i can have a gander...but there are some top names there from other countries as well as ours..!

I said this shoot would fly...now at squad 54 and there is some serious Fitasc royalty here from across the world....boy oh boy.....lots of serious Fitasc shots after that prize fund :wink:

And the Viking..... :laugh:

Last edited:
I am pleasantly surprised at the number of Brits out there . I know many are going for a winter break / holiday /experience , but it would be interesting to know how much it all costs on average. I sincerely hope that our boys and girls enjoy themselves and show the World how high our standards are and win big,  in time to make the World Championship at Wycombe in late April an unprecedented success.

Just seen my start time 12:18 should give me plenty of time to get there. Just waiting to board plane. One other shooter from Cardiff on the flight. Whole check in of shotgun 1 hour

I said this shoot would fly...now at squad 54 and there is some serious Fitasc royalty here from across the world....boy oh boy.....lots of serious Fitasc shots after that prize fund :wink:
I had a peruse earlier and it seemed to me that most of our top guys from ESP and FITASC are in the squad lists. I would hope that the Brits should figure predominantly in the in the prizes at the end of the week!! It's going to take something special to beat our best me thinks :)

How exciting - best of luck to her and all the other ladies and to everyone.

Just seen my start time 12:18 should give me plenty of time to get there. Just waiting to board plane. One other shooter from Cardiff on the flight. Whole check in of shotgun 1 hour
Any extra to pay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Elena Kotova under her married name..(RUS)..and Beatriz Laparra....(ESP).....

For GBR we have Cheryl Hall, Sara Chambers, Becky McKenzie, Rachel Carrie and many more.

Back