DTL semi-auto squad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Les, now just calm down a bit, all you nead to do is remove the deck shoes, put some boots on and come play autos, then we will leave you well alone, to sit gently on your haunches, rocking back and forth, back and forth, matron will be here soon ! there there.......

All will be OK I promise........just try it once mate !
 You lot all av screws loose, even ips is avin a funny turn now!!!  I hold Gazza responsible for all this!! :spiteful:

Great fun it is.

The three I remember the most was at West London two left to right bolting rabbits and a left to right crosser 5ft above them, all three different speeds.

P.s :- I think GMK Auto shoot is Benneli only
Benneli, Beretta and Franchi, plus you can use anything else just cant win a top prizes. looking forward to it, gonna drag Les along to carry our gear. He will have to take his deck shoes off though. Were try and get a pic.

Les in wellies,   camo. :haha:

Ips your love it , 4th july come down and have a bash. Need 2 more for trap squad for DTL

Think Les is peg 3. Plus i think we should make him clear all the empties up for being so

negative and Grumpy. :suicide:

Gaz,

Will have a look around see if we can get him one with an oiled stock !

That might help

Nowt wrong with a semi-auto. Shot goes out of the gun just like any other kind. What's not to like.

Phil*

Hi Autotrappies,

Just read on the forum that Southern Counties is closing on 4th Jan. Will your Auto shoot still go ahead?

Will you be the last ones firing shots there if you do go ahead. Won't that be ironic, the last shot fired at a Trap target may be through and auto, possibly even a blue one, maybe even through a blue auto fired by Les????

Bloody sad news all round about the ground though. Sounds like Dorset is becoming a clay shooting wasteland like Devon is?  :prankster:

I will NOT be shooting an auto at the final dtl shoot at SC! Some of us will have to take up dtl over the border in Devon, Axminster to be precise, possibly also in Somerset, up in Cheddar

Devon isn't a waste land for DTL! Axminster, Bradford and Broadmoor!
Axminster is a little rough around the edges, but George puts quite a lot of effort in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Les, reading the Sc posts I am glad to see you are easing in to the auto idea, it's not good having all that negativity in you !

Garry should have you all kitted out with the appropriate PPE by the sounds of it so all is good, looking forward to it !

Back