Dog Tyred saying hi.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Tyred

Hi!

Been on the forum for a week or so. Thought it about time I introduced myself. Dog Tyred comes from a bike forum I'm a member of, hence the dodgy spelling.

Started clay shooting about 30 years ago but had a very long layoff (15 years or so) due to life (work, family. motorbikes) getting in the way but always kept my license and gun.

About a year ago took up the sport again as a way of spending some father and son time with 14 year old lad (to get him off the playstation), shooting mainly at my local club in Tamworth. Inspired by the Olympics decided to sign up with the CPSA to start my lad shooting a few trap comps. Currently going through the qualification phase to get a classification in ABT. Frustrating that you have to shoot 300 birds of each and bloody expensive when paying for two!!

Recently bought a MX8 and passed my MK38 Gr 5 onto Harry. Based on my scores with it we might be swapping!!

Looking forward to the chat and learning a thing or two.....or three, or four from you lot and hope to maybe meet a few of you while out and about.

Greg

PS: why when I type in ban ter it auto corrects to fluffy rabbits? I've put a space in the key word as it corrects it to fluffy rabbits again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Greg. Enjoy ShootClay. Any questions, please let me know...

Fluffy Rabbits is a ShootClay alteration to prevent overuse of the word you aimed for...

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like I have joined the forum at an interesting time........if you know what I mean!!

Maybe see some of at Rugby CTC on the 21st. I'll be the one with the scruffy 14 year old in tow.

DT

Back