College Farm Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HardFocus

Back in September I visited College Farm Shooting Ground. I posted details on another thread but I think it may be more appropriate here in the shoot review section ... So here it is again. A fellow shooter told me that he visited Kevin last Friday for some bespoke practice ahead of the game season, and had a fantastic time - So please find details of my intial post below...

------

I had a few hours spare this afternoon so I went over to see Kevin Gray at College Farm in Long Crendon, on the Oxfordshire/Buckinghamshire boarder. From the start of September Kevin has now opened College Farm Shooting Ground for open practice (it's opposite his other venue Hornets). Kevin is a keen FITASC shooter so he has put on some interesting presentations as well as a wide variety of Sporting presentation. It's strictly bookings only at the moment and is one to one therefore you have the whole ground to yourself with Kevin doing the buttons. Kevin is able to put on any target presentation that you want so it's great for practicing any bogey targets etc. I can not think of anywhere else locally where you are able to shoot whatever presentations you ask for, also from varying distances and angles as Kevin simply moves the hoop around for you. I hope that he does well with this new service offering so if you are after some bespoke practice Kevin can be contacted on 07702 243308

image.jpg

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back