Browning ultra xs Pro

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely thread on D2.  I used to be on D2 a lot, had 3 Defenders, 300tdi, Puma 2.4 90 and a Puma 2.2 110.  Now all sold but I made many mods to them and loved driving them all over Europe etc. Each was sold for a hansome profit.

And......believe it or not -  none of them leaked.

This the 110 in Havana

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice too,  is it the XS Pro   ?       🤔
Yes my gun is the Ultra xs Pro. 

Thanks, I like it too. Can't wait to get out n shoot it. 

😂 ., Jesus, you two are risking it not talking about guns and stuff! 
Could I 'argue' I go shooting in my Defender? 🤣🤣

So would come under the 'stuff' part that your suggesting?? Or is that pushing it a bit far... 👌🏻🤷🏼‍♂️

On another note.... 

I just watch a TSC video for the xs Pro (released this evening) and it's showing a stock bolt in the case... 

Should I of got one of these with mine? 

IMG_20200423_233749_1.jpg

I just watch a TSC video for the xs Pro (released this evening) and it's showing a stock bolt in the case...
Is this is the newest version of XS pro with the adjustable comb the same as the Prosport 725 with the key in the butt pad,  All the other versions i have seen have an  adj comb with 2 set holes in the comb. Perhaps stock key is new addition to spares package.

Should I of got one of these with mine? 
Can't speak for whether it ought to have been included, but for little money you can buy a much more comfortable T-handle allen key. Just bought one for a mate, whose SP came with no stock-bolt-key. That was a 6mm allen key, about 35cm in length. Cost all of a fiver.

Mind you the Browning could well be a different size, and I can imagine its a bit off putting when a gun doesn't come with all that's necessary. 

I was led to believe that the allen key for the stock was only supplied with guns sold outside the UK. I had a beretta stock key, which a friend ground down to fit the Browning stock bolt on my 725 Black.  Obviously it is now included with the gun.

Is this is the newest version of XS pro with the adjustable comb the same as the Prosport 725 with the key in the butt pad,  All the other versions i have seen have an  adj comb with 2 set holes in the comb. Perhaps stock key is new addition to spares package.
Yes, this is the 2020 model, according to the channel. 

Can't speak for whether it ought to have been included, but for little money you can buy a much more comfortable T-handle allen key. Just bought one for a mate, whose SP came with no stock-bolt-key. That was a 6mm allen key, about 35cm in length. Cost all of a fiver.

Mind you the Browning could well be a different size, and I can imagine its a bit off putting when a gun doesn't come with all that's necessary. 
After some initial research, I don't see any indication that the 2019 model (which mine is) should have come with one... 

So I'm not worried, and as you suggest, I'll get a T handle one. Next time I have the gun out, I'll check what size I'll need. 

Miroku factory date codes , 

Z=1, Y=2, X=3, W=4, V=5, T=6, R=7, P=8, N=9 and M=0

so a gun built in 2019 is ZN , and so forth 

also the factory seem to use socket head and slot head stock bolts in a pretty random manner 

Yes, this is the 2020 model, according to the channel. 

After some initial research, I don't see any indication that the 2019 model (which mine is) should have come with one... 

So I'm not worried, and as you suggest, I'll get a T handle one. Next time I have the gun out, I'll check what size I'll need. 
Adam, I think that we are getting a bit mixed up here on different models, the  X Pro will probably be a cheese head stock bolt, the 725 Pro Sport is a totally different gun.

Back