Breaking news, Les to shoot blue auto in sporting ! for charity

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in subject to Les wearing his burgundy deck shoes and white gloves :)

Oh and he has to wear his cap round the wrong way

DT
Sorry Greg, the white gloves are long gone mate, black ones at the mo. Deck shoes are brown or very faded navy blue I'm afraid! Anyway I have to wear wellies!!!! Been searching for one of those caps with a peak on the back.  :biggrin:

I nearly fell for this one. But you don't catch me so easily.  xD

You're a bit early Boys. April the first is not until next Wednesday!!  :sarcastic:
Mmmmm.......but it's true Mike! All them young gits cornered me into it! It must be "persecute an old trap shooter week" I guess!  :sarcastic:

Well done Les good cause.i will pay a Tenner more if the Wellies are camo. Let me know your shoe size i see what i can borrow.

So Sporting, Blue Auto at Purbeck ??? I will video and  Ollie  can take photes. Cant wait. All welcome to come along as well.

Well done Les good cause.i will pay a Tenner more if the Wellies are camo. Let me know your shoe size i see what i can borrow.

So Sporting, Blue Auto at Purbeck ??? I will video and  Ollie  can take photes. Cant wait. All welcome to come along as well.
No Gaz, no camo, I must draw the line somewhere! The green wellies will have to do! You and Noddy have a lot to answer for!!!

Pull magazine cut off times are all over the place. All ways so far behind. :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:

Pull magazine cut off times are all over the place. All ways so far behind. :girlcrazy:   :girlcrazy:
Ha......with your track record you will have pics on the net before I hand back that bloody disgusting gun!!! Who's gun am I using anyway? Yours or Noddys? 

When is this colourful event? I would very much like to spectate; I'll put my tenner in...
Nobody knows as yet Charles! But I guess it will be on here before even I find out! 

Last edited by a moderator:
When is this colourful event? I would very much like to spectate; I'll put my tenner in...
Charles, if you do attend will you take the pee on my behalf,

thanks in advance :)

By all accounts the money is flowing in quite nicely!  :biggrin:

Do I have to do summat to reg me tenner ?

Back