Bisley Tomorrow (12/5)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

I'm just booked on for 12 o'clock squad which has spaces left if anyone fancies joining me :)  

I would have loved to but unfortunately, it's a bit too far for me for a normal registered! Had to make do with a very windy local skeet event today, along with a foray into Olympic skeet! .

Forecast is gusty as hell but thems the breaks. gonna be more like sporting skeet :D How did you go at OSK? I've shot it once a few years ago, first 25 I shot 20 then started thinking rather than instinct and it fell apart :( Gonna have a go at the OSK county champs this year for a giggle :lol:

Yeah wind affected targets is certainly the order if the weekend!

I managed a 20 then an 18 but I really struggled with station 8 although after a few more attempts I found some more suitable hold points! In fact the only reason I gave it go is because its the Devon osk championship next weekend and I wanted to give it a go!

TBH it will be a good practice for the English at Nottingham, there's no way its going to be as still up there on the hill as it was for the Express last week. Last skeet before then as well (sporting next week) so I have some stuff to work on, could be a dodgy score but not really worried, its the long game ;)

Indeed, although I have had far too much practise in poor conditions as my average with testify too! .

I have never shot Nottingham so am looking forward to it, it may convince me to shoot the second England selection although am probably out of the running on 187ex200 but it would be a good experience though I'm sure!

As for osk, my 32" barrels are a touch to long! Although I did have a play the other day with 26" ase 90 skeet gun which I'm very tempted to 'store' for the winter ;) or so I'll tell the missus!

Its a nice ground mate, I think you will enjoy it :) thankfully I have a set of 28" skeet barrels for mine for the OSK :D

Latest posts

Back