beretta parts

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danq

hi guys

anyone know where i can get a curved lifter for an al 391 semi, getting the odd misfeed and beleive i should fit the curved lifter assy.

thanks

danq

hi guys

anyone know where i can get a curved lifter for an al 391 semi, getting the odd misfeed and beleive i should fit the curved lifter assy.

thanks

danq

You can always try the pound store :angel:

i have spent ages on the beretta shop and gallery but parts are not listed, brownells gave me a link to their explode view diagram and clicked on the part i wanted but the part i am guessing is the curved lifter has no image the ssame massage as at least 5 other beretta spares websites in different parts of the world. the pound shop   say they are out of stock but i could leave a 50p deposit  and they will call me when it comes in. will start looking abroad now but last time i tried to buy parts from usa they said  they couldnt ship to uk thought someone on here may know a usefull contact

never mind onward and upward  give it a few days and dump the 391 buy a browning to go with my 325 o/u

Try Cole Guns - they offer the 390 carrier as a complete unit for the 391 and will supply to the UK . The only downside is the postage costs ($50 ish)

And too expensive ;)

was a price ever mentioned, did i say i had one for sale, NO get back in your cage :lol:

you having a single malt moment :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
email gmk technical direct and ask them, they are usually quite good from my experience

It boggles the mind that you live next door to Itay and consider going half way around the world to Coles to get parts!!

Don't give a thot to the postage - but brace yourself for the duty/VAT.  There's a member here that can tell you ALL about that!

email gmk technical direct and ask them, they are usually quite good from my experience
My experience of GMK technical is they couldn't find there arse with both hands,a map and a guide.

Absolutely the most inept,incompetent bunch of know nothings i have had the misfortune to deal with.

Replaced a faulty barrel with a (visibly faulty) barrel and after being contacted by a gunsmith for me 6 or 7 times as they won't speak directly to you The part i want is not available although they were adamant it was the same as another model even though i had both and could see the difference.

Bunch of clowns!

its a few years since I dealt with them, obviously things have changed

Honestly i can't believe the shoddy service...did try emailing the CEO a couple of times but no response.

Almost had him cornered at Holywell but he got away!!

i contacted gmk and they wont deal with me as i am not a trader,its trade only  so iasked again is the part available? can they reccomend a dealer close to me they could reccomend to supply me the part. SILENCE   NO RESPONCE. could be wrong but may have to agrea with schmokinn  perhaps its too early to judge.

so far the only hope i seem to have is that a shooter in usa bends straight ones to make them work and says he will mail me some pics and info .  but not holding my breath

shame but think the gun may have to go

The bent lifter was original designed for the 390 not the later 391. If Gmk or The Beretta webstore supply one it will be the flat design. I doubt if either will keep an inventory of parts for an obsolete model (still the best auto beretta have made imo) I had a 391Teckys fitted with a 390 lifter and gas bleed spring supplied by Cole Guns.Their lifter can be ordered with the connector riveted in place making it a diy job. The price is $90 $50 postage + vat & duty in U.K. -it's less expensive than a new gun !

I had this problem and the only place I could get one was from cole's. That was about 2 years.

Actually they were out of stock too so I replaced the old lifter with a new straight from beretta only to suffer the same problem.....received an email from cole's that they were back in stock, problem solved think it was about $50 all in

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back