Another Newbie Here!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finners

Hello 

As the title say's, yet another newbie here! Although at my age, I'm not sure he title "Newbie" really fits anymore :resent:  

Not too sure what the form is, so I hope a potted history is acceptable? 

I've been shooting for quite a few years. To be honest I am truly hopeless at it, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Truth is I really only go for the bacon butties  :laugh:

I've had a few guns so far: 

Started off with a Beretta 686 Onyx (the old black actioned one) Then moved onto a nice 687 Sporter (30" M/C) at the same time I also had a Zabala SXS Sidelock STE for the rough & Pigeons (miss that now) I sold the 687 and just kept the Zabby as I found I was doing more live than clays. Due to life's circ's I gave the Zabala to a mate and stopped entirely for a while. 

Then about 3 years ago when I got the bug back and bought myself a Browning Ultra XS and finally my current gun, another Browning but this is a 525 Sporter also a 30" M/C. I like it because it's a bit like the 687.  

I only shoot clays these days, well to be more accurate (sic) I shoot at clays. I'm a bit of a car nut and l like the odd beer or two as well  :good:

Hi Paul, 
welcomeani.gif
 to ShootClay!  Enjoy your visit  
good.gif

Welcome finners where bouts you shoot @ clays.......?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome finners where bouts you shoot @ clays.......?
I'm not a competition shooter, I shoot locally at a little shoot called Three Lakes, it's near Tanworth In Arden. The guy that owns/runs the shoot also owns/runs Castle Hills Shoot near Southam. I suspect it's what you guys would call a "Straw bale" But it's a friendly little place.  

Latest posts

Back