Amber Hill - Live results here

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Elena......fingers crossed that the shoot off to get into the final works well....!!

Can someone enlighten me as to what the numbers after the CB (count back) code mean please?

Last I looked, Elena (72) was ahead of Amber (70) - can Amber recover from this points differential - does she have the time and/or clays left to do it?

Apologies if this sounds a numpty question, but it's not my discipline. :)

Bren ...Amber's 70 was a finished score, so she did not make the cut for the Final 6 shooters. (If you click the bullseye at the far right of her line it will open up the shooters score card so you can tell if it is complete or not)

Elena got into a 4 way shoot off to get into the final and I she got in.....then i think in the final she finally finished in 4th place overall. So a good result. Just waiting for the up date.

Last edited:
Fuzz. 

Count back is counted from the start to each miss (inclusive) and they are all added up one after another to get the score for CB.

Ie.....first miss at 10......second miss at 10 after that and no more misses would give you a CB of 20.

Aha, thanks Nic. So a late miss is better, so much for my usual trick of missing 1st one out :(

looking good for gbr at this world cup, plenty of medals and some top drawer finishes :)

Chiara Cainero of Italy won, shooting a Beretta DT11 and Clever Mirage...so if you want to win, shoot Beretta/Clever...just saying Nicola... ;) :D

Chiara Cainero of Italy won, shooting a Beretta DT11 and Clever Mirage...so if you want to win, shoot Beretta/Clever...just saying Nicola... ;) :D
Ok ...yeah do that....it is skeet....!!

That Australian girl who won the trap earlier in the week, what was it she shot with...does it begin with P-E-R-A...no, wait...that's it...Beretta DT11...:D

That Australian girl who won the trap earlier in the week, what was it she shot with...does it begin with P-E-R-A...no, wait...that's it...Beretta DT11... :D
It is ok.....we let a few get through......it is only fair as the two companies are connected anyway.......

Back