12th April 2014 Bedfordshire Police 100 ESP Shoot - Northampton Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallbore

Just a quick note to invite everyone to the Bedfordshire Police 100 Sporting Annual Shoot to be held at Northampton Shooting Ground on Saturday the 12th April 2014. To avoid delays, we advise calling Martine on  07818 602667 (daytime) or 01604 642252 (evenings) to pre-book your squad times. Northampton Shooting ground can be found on the A43 south of Kettering, using the post code NN6 9TE.

If you have never been to the Bedfordshire Police sporting shoot, don't expect it to be a 'dumbed down' sporting shoot! If you want further shooting, English Skeet, Down the Line and Automatic Ball Trap will also be available to practice on the day. 

Please find the shoot flyer attached to this post. Any questions to [email protected]

Best regards and hope to see y'all,

Bob M

2014_April_Clay_Section_Shoot.pdf

Attachments

• 2014_April_Clay_Section_Shoot.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 14
Quite interested in this, with it being not far from me.

2 things though:

1. I'm not in the Police

2. I don't have any friends though for a "squad"! :-(

Can you enter as a solo shooter - non police, and be put into another squad by the ground/organisers if necessary?

please excuse my naivety!

Simonix, you don't have to been in the police and the ground will put you in a squad. It should be a good shoot. Normally very well run.

Would just like to add, I do have friends! But unfortunately none of them shoot!

Any other shootclay guys and girls want to come along so im not a Billy-no-mates!? Hahaha

Don't worry about not having shooting buddies. Any decent people soon bond on a shoot, even competitors from the police! Give Martine a call on the numbers above and she will get you on a squad with other shooters.

Also, just to let everyone know the wine and spirit prizes have been bought and ready to distribute to the lucky winners. If we get more competitors, we increase the number of prizes. 

The ground had a similar level shoot today and the High Gun was won with 96. (We don't dumb down our competitions for the Police!) Roy and Pete spend time and effort in designing a course that you should come away from happy and smiling!

Early squads go quickly, but we try and accommodate as many shooters as we can.

Best regards to all

Bob M

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite interested in this, with it being not far from me.

2 things though:

1. I'm not in the Police

2. I don't have any friends though for a "squad"! :-(

Can you enter as a solo shooter - non police, and be put into another squad by the ground/organisers if necessary?

please excuse my naivety!
Just make sure your car is taxed, you have valid insurance, your tyres are legal, all your lights work and you have your shotgun certificate with you.

Of course, if you are already on the run, just don't go!!  You know it makes sense?  :sarcastic:

dammit, I will be back in Bexhill,,,otherwise would attend, with a few old mates(retired cops!),,,, from rugby, my old home town.

enjoy the shoot.

Latest posts

Back