Longridge 14th & 15th September W/M ICounties FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Shooting either the saturday and sunday, although 7 x counties in West Mids and all expected to be sending in teams entries are open to mere mortals and others outside of the West Midlands region, entries to ground on 07971 447138

In at the deep end as I'm in a squad that included Chipper and Clynt, I hoping that I will learn an awful lot as I'm struggling with my FITASC, will post results that evening, probably be brief as although its an Inter Counties seems not every county has yet to enter a team so its at least a top four finish for all concerned!

Was thinking about having a go at this one. I enjoyed shooting it with Shortlegs last time. But I am a beginner at FITASC. Are there any spaces left for Saturday?

Jason. I was one of the ref last time you shot at longridge. you did alright for a first timer, Enter the shoot ,you know you want to...

Jason entries to ground 07971 447138 im shooting Sunday pm, as daughter to uni visit sat, boy rugby all sun am, seen some of your sporting scores go through the roof so you seem to be getting on well with that DT11 and MrEd

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason did you get a bo,,,,,'......ing of wynno for gun creeping everyone else did hahahaha

How are you Wynn , we need more refs like you , I think !!!!!!

I had a two premature mounts! :eek: ) Also a warning on my last stand!

I really and to think about not mounting! . apart from that a good morning!

Some say if you don't get warnings your not trying hard enough !!!!! Just saying
Oh so I was trying after all! Last time out Phil threatened to dock a hit off me but couldn't find one :)

Been asked to clarify

Shoot is "Old Style" start times 10.00 am and 2.00 pm, shot 2 x Layouts 1/2 hour break (collect thoughts / re scramble brain, replenish tissues) then back to shoot 2 x Layouts.

Entries to ground (number is posted above) £50.00

Latest posts

Back