Longridge Glos and Hereford & Worcs Champoinship 12th and 13th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suggest you read my post again, you obviously are reading too much between the lines, it was more to do with the class system then whether you put in a score that is a country mile above everyone else in the class. Or have I touched a nerve?

Yes the scores are correct, the full list is up on the CPSA web also, the colt in question was pushing a certain Martin Myers all the way and it did all hang on the last layout.

As Steve Lovatt commented earlier the lad is a real talent one to look out for,

Hi folks this score is correct and bloody well deserved too '!!!!!!!

Henry young is a junior from Oxfordshire he has been shooting fitasc a couple of years now and doing really well , I would guess he is about 14 or 15 years old and as I predicted elsewhere he will be very successful at this game , good luck Henry

Steve

Also a member of the FITASC UK Junior Programme... excellent shot.

Shot with him at Weston last year-ish in one of his first Fitasc shoots and has a lovely fluid style, definitely in the improver category, issue 44 ave 69.6 from 2070 targets, Issue 45 74.9 from 1600 (both adjusted) so he has dropped out his early ones and issue 45 will show his true average.

I remember Pet Easton had taken him under her wing back when I shot with him so that will surely have helped him along the way :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back