Site Facilities

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VicW

It may be me being a bit dense but I am not getting any e-mail notification of replies to posts.What have I missed in way of setting up?Also how do you PM other members,I tried to PM a site mod on this subject but there doesn't seem to be that facility?Vic.

Hello Vic, at the minute Matt is unavailable to the site and I'm not just too sure on your settings for email notification on replies to your posts but I can tell you that there will be no PM system set up at Shoot Clay, this is to ensure no untoward messages go around between members as happened on previous sites we know of, If you want to speak to members here we would encourage you to do it in either our forum or contact the staff and we will take it from there .Nige

Thanks Nigel - I was indeed 'incommunicado' on a train most of the day :)Vic - both valid points. I have not enabled PM's on this site, I want to keep as much of the conversation 'in front of the curtain' so that people keep respectful. As for email notifications - I'll need to look into that - I put this forum together in a few hours on Saturday when it was clear that our old home was closing down... I'm still learning about the software so it may be a feature I just need to enable.

I totally understand the reason for not having a PM faclity,it does mean that if you have something to say you have got to say it in open forum or keep quiet.I appreciate that email notifications may come with the fullness of time.Thank you both.Vic.

Should all be addressed by the new forum software - closing this thread to keep everything neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back