Growler - the results

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

Well boys and girls the list has been completed.

and is now available as a download - until our man in the know embeds an Excell mode.

any probs drop me a message and I'll email it to you.

Once again thanks to everyone for all the nice things you've said, It is very humbling and after all - it would not of happened without you.  

Thank you  :goodjob:   :goodjob:   :goodjob:  

Last edited by a moderator:
Really struggling, please PM me your email and I'll send it, sorry can't do better Growl

Attachments

• Growler scores for 16 March 2013.xls
    32 KB · Views: 143
Results from the Growler attached - I will add the Growler badges to everyones avatar in the next day - manual process for me I'm afraid.
Hi Mat
For some reason I can't go in to shot clay on my computer? It's driving me nut's!! Keeps saying I'm not a member or user name or pass word incorrect! could you email the results [email protected]

Many thanks

Lee
LCR

Hi Growl, and everyone else on here who I met Saturday at Coley's!

What a brilliant day really enjoyed it!

I was Ed Lyon's "plus one " for the day! (May i also receive a growler banner? :) r

Just again to say brilliant group, brilliant day putting the fun back into shooting!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Just drop Matt Rutherford a message, he should sort it for you (ShootClay Admin) great to meet you on Saturdaall the very best, Growl.

Hi Growl, and everyone else on here who I met Saturday at Coley's! What a brilliant day really enjoyed it! I was Ed Lyon's "plus one " for the day! (May i also receive a growler banner? :) r Just again to say brilliant group, brilliant day putting the fun back into shooting! Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
Welcome Adam, Good to shoot with you.

I was Ed Lyon's "plus one " for the day! (May i also receive a growler banner? :) r

Just again to say brilliant group, brilliant day putting the fun back into shooting!

Hi Adam great to meet you ..... Loved your Oakley hat (& Eds) :)

Hi Growl, and everyone else on here who I met Saturday at Coley's! What a brilliant day really enjoyed it! I was Ed Lyon's "plus one " for the day! (May i also receive a growler banner? :) r Just again to say brilliant group, brilliant day putting the fun back into shooting! Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
Good to meet you Saturday Adam welcome to the happy clan and enjoy the forum :yes:

You forgot to say how lovely it was to see me again ;-))

Latest posts

Back