Beretta World

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmokinn

So after many attempts they seem to have got something right...yes i am OK not suffered a head injury or something  :biggrin:

I found it enjoyable,fun at times,well set out within about as compact a footprint as you could get though i still heard people complaining that everyone should start on stand 1 as they weren't happy walking back after starting on 8! Some people will never be satisfied  :angel:

i thought a fair range of targets some not as easy as they looked and a couple of more difficult targets to sort out the top scorers,nobody got beaten up by the targets but still i heard at least one say that they didn't like them...makes you wonder what they would like?

Overall i would say it was well balanced,on the softer side some may say to soft with a 114 in B class but there are always some anomalies.

Seems to be a game of extremes either to hard or to soft these days.

Did i shoot it well? No i reckon i left 20 ish out there...a little disappointing but i did enjoy it.

Shame about the additional catering/Bar which apparently cancelled at the last minute.

Overall well done GMK...just your customer service to work on..........................

I really the shoot this year I walked the stands before shooting and thought that it looked a bit easy but I still missed 20 of them and paul simpson's 116 suggests that it wasn't that easy .

the setting was fantastic all the targets were hittable (unlike the cpsa worlds the week before) to us mere mortals .

I was told that it was the son of previous course setters that set the targets this year.

hope it will be held at the same place next year.

Latest posts

Back