Beretta World

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmokinn

So after many attempts they seem to have got something right...yes i am OK not suffered a head injury or something  :biggrin:

I found it enjoyable,fun at times,well set out within about as compact a footprint as you could get though i still heard people complaining that everyone should start on stand 1 as they weren't happy walking back after starting on 8! Some people will never be satisfied  :angel:

i thought a fair range of targets some not as easy as they looked and a couple of more difficult targets to sort out the top scorers,nobody got beaten up by the targets but still i heard at least one say that they didn't like them...makes you wonder what they would like?

Overall i would say it was well balanced,on the softer side some may say to soft with a 114 in B class but there are always some anomalies.

Seems to be a game of extremes either to hard or to soft these days.

Did i shoot it well? No i reckon i left 20 ish out there...a little disappointing but i did enjoy it.

Shame about the additional catering/Bar which apparently cancelled at the last minute.

Overall well done GMK...just your customer service to work on..........................

I really the shoot this year I walked the stands before shooting and thought that it looked a bit easy but I still missed 20 of them and paul simpson's 116 suggests that it wasn't that easy .

the setting was fantastic all the targets were hittable (unlike the cpsa worlds the week before) to us mere mortals .

I was told that it was the son of previous course setters that set the targets this year.

hope it will be held at the same place next year.

Back