Corporate shoots

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill.rosa

Is it reasonable for regular shooters of a ground to expect to be notified of a corporate shoot taking place on the only day of the week when the ground is open for practice, bearing in mind car parks become full and greatly reduced number of stands to shoot from

Do you pay a membership fee? If not then how should they communicate with you?

Do they have a Facebook page or website? If they do then I'd say it's up to you to check on them.

If you don't like their communications you can always vote with your feet.

Do you pay a membership fee? If not then how should they communicate with you?

Do they have a Facebook page or website? If they do then I'd say it's up to you to check on them.

If you don't like their communications you can always vote with your feet.
Far too reasonable.....

I simple message posted at the ground can also be sufficient (I assume the corporate day wasn't arranged with zero notice).

i wouldnt expect to be notified to be honest . they could put it up on their facebook page but if its anything like my local ground they would constantly be putting it up and people would probably stop following them due to spamming their facebook with comments you dont care about a lot of the time . 

My local ground often closes around lunch time as it’s close to a wedding venue, a quick phone call to check is it all it takes..

Latest posts

Back