Worrying stuff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just having a laugh about the ten signatures just as an electoral candidate would have to to show they are upstanding citizens because that works well doesn't it in politics!

They really are a bunch of wallies. That interview on LBC the other morning just highlighted what a complete nut job Natalie Bennett is.

why+worry.jpg

The Green Party won't get in, I mean come on, Green is soooo last year darling.

One comment did pique my interest -

"...............with a new annual fee which is sufficient to repay the economic damage - to police, court and NHS - inflicted on it by the abuse of guns generally..............."

This "make all gun owners responsible for abuse of guns" is a trend we have seen in other Political statements. It's a nonsence, but it has been mooted a few times.

The Greens are mad.  Totally plumb loco...

And Natalie Bennett is probably the least worse, but still cringeworthy.

I have no issues with the demonstration of competence and am surprised this hasn't been introduced by governments in the past. I've no objections in principle with increasing licensing fees either.

Most of the rest is nonsense though. Poorly thought out policy that plays upon the notion that all guns and their owners pose a public safety risk.

It's a jolly good job hardly anyone votes for them!

Bit worrying, I do think a introductory course on gun safety would not be a bad idea, as in Archery. But then on the other hand can't even remember an accident involving a shotgun on a clay shoot! So gun safety doesn't seem to be too much of a problem, safety is strictly policed by other experienced shooters for there own safety.

I think that single interview a couple of days ago has sunk the Greens and they may even struggle to hold their Brighton stronghold.

They have missed a trick, it doesn't go far enough.. I think that criminals should be annually licensed at a levy wihich puts back the costs of their activities and that illegally held weapons should be registered and regularly checked to make sure they are not dangerous at a rate of four fathoms in the ounce .. WIBBLE ... Can I be a Green Party MP now please?

well as they have about as much chance of finding Lord Lucan riding Shergar as getting to power, no worries for me

Latest posts

Back