World Sporting 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
post-147-0-65764200-1389824809.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
Could some one please clarify something for me?

I have booked the pre-lim on the Friday,

Then the worlds on Saturday.

Couple of question does the prelim have anything

To do with the world sporting?

Secondly is the Saturday event I have booked for a two day event ?

Thanks

Prelim as Will says is a seperate comp all together,and the World ESP is shot over 2 days(100 each day),make sure you know what squad rotations you are on for each day as there are different start times for each day.

Booked in now. Tiptop, Calamity, Jason and JKC are just so blessed.. ;)

It looks like not many places remaining except for the 9am Sat start. There appears to be Thursday completely free, but I think this is only a potential day which they may open up if it gets busy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Booked in now. Tiptop Calamity Jason and JKC are just so blessed.. ;)

It looks like not many places remaining except for the 9am Sat start. There appears to be Thursday completely free, but I think this is only a potential day which they may open up if it gets busy?
I feel more sorry for the 6th person on the squad...don't think we know him...but maybe he knows us....

Anyone out there know Robin Cox from Lincolnshire? You may wish to warn him

Me, Lainy and Tony booked on.,,,,

Sportrap Wednesday 14.20 squad 41

Pre-lim Sporting Friday 9.00am squad 39

World Sporting Sat 9.00 squad 135

Perfecto.

I feel more sorry for the 6th person on the squad...don't think we know him...but maybe he knows us....

Anyone out there know Robin Cox from Lincolnshire? You may wish to warn him

Checked on Robin. B Class, so it's an ugly B class grudge match for most of our squad! Even JKC is a spiritual B class.

this shoot looks like it is nearly full as I have just tried to book in and only 9am sat available

who said that no one was going to shoot this event it is too expensive?

I was hoping to shoot this with a few local lads, still waiting to hear from them. May have to book it and go solo or risk missing out.

Funny, he only made noises when you walked up the trail and that is when he got an erection!

I will have to find the pic!!!

Henry

Henry is the CEO of the Canadian Federation! he is also Press Officer and Head Overseas Photographer they have 4 members (3paid up). :crazy:  

Is it me or are there only a few entries left on the Sat 9am slot left?

I spoke to some fellow shooters today that said there was plenty of space left on later rotations - but I cant see it on CPSA site

Latest posts

Back