World Sporting 2012

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bookings open for the World Championships from Today!!

Book in with CPSA on their site - www.cpsa.co.uk/championships

Windrush SG

1st and 2nd August - 120 Birds FITASC, 4 layouts of 30 birds, Old System - £95 (limited spaces on this - don't miss out!)

Windrush SG/Camp Farm

1st and 2nd August - 100 Birds Sportrap, shoot in one go - £47

Westfield SG

3rd August - 100 Birds Sporting Prelim, 9am or 1pm start times, NOT squadded - £47

Sweetslade Greenfield Site

4th and 5th August - 200 Birds World Sporting Championships sponsored by Promatic - £110

Ally and Steve :huh:

I am booked in on Saturday at 11am. Does this mean I am on again at 11.00am Sunday? Not apparent on the CPSA site..

CSC3

if you book at 9on the saturday you shoot at 1 the next day if you book at 11 on saturday you shoot at 3 and vice versa

The 11am saturday slot seems very popular,only 9 spaces left
Looks like a lot of those slots are blocked out - I assume that' where all the big boys will be? Or foreign shooters?

Looks like a lot of those slots are blocked out - I assume that' where all the big boys will be? Or foreign shooters?
I booked 4 of us in and they blocked out as i clicked on them,but that was this evening, did anyone try early this morning,were they already blocked out?? if so could be for the international teams.

yep - they were blocked out at 7.30 this morning - but so was squad 69 that fuz had booked on... probably trying to keep the international groups together for language?

Good to see it filling up...

And snipey from here as well... will be good to meet him!

I suggested that Fuz try and get changed over... but squad 60 might fill up prior to tomorrow.

looking into getting a change in the morning as thought I would be shooting 1pm sat and sun :yell: have to wait and see even 3pm then 1pm would be better

Good news, got swapped over :) that Claire at hq is a diamond!

Good man!

** presumably you're driving there/back each day, Fuz? **

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall be driving there and Mrs fuz likely back :D post shoot cold ones in the august sun may well be order of the day :D

Yeah she was a star, FuzRat! She sorted out my Sportrap booking with no grief!

(null)

Clare is in charge of the championship organisation so any worries - see Clare!! She is good :0)

11am squads are blocked out for international teams. Glad to see it filling up though!!

Ally :0)

Steve what about ping pong and ante sally?.I'm sure you must have time to fit this in,Aly could be doing the flower arranging classes.And bit of pole danc.................sorry lost my way??????????????c u sunday.

Things are booking up fast! Just had a quick look this morning to see how it's all going and here's the feedback on spaces left for each discipline:

WORLD SPORTING 200 Birds, Sweetslade - 467

PRELIM SPORTING 100 Birds, Westfield - 164

SPORTRAP 100 Birds, Windrush/Camp Farm - 111

FITASC 120 Birds, Windrush - 76

Thank you!! It's only been on sale 14 days!

fingers crossed it keeps filling up...... the costs are looking a little scary :ph34r:

On the weekend at Sweetslade, we need a few people to drive brand new shoguns and trucks to transport people between stands/marquee etc. We also want a few good people to man the car parks in the morning (you know that part when shooterse just want to abandon their vehicle, get their gun and disappear for the day!), well we think it would be prudent to have a few strong minded individuals pointing people in the right direction and stopping people literally abandoning cars in silly places! if you know any people that would like to be involved in the event and won't be shooting .... please get in touch! (Ally 07986 781312),

Also any Qualified Refs out there that want to work..... now's the time to get in touch!

Steve

Back