WORLD FITASC'15

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeet. that is surprising figures !!!   which is why Matt is 100% correct that the time it takes to shoot 100 FSP, old style` ,you could shoot 3 hundred ESP instead ! 

the only sporting I shot was fsp , as that was all that was available in sa, last few years a bit of `English doubles` but that was not supported very much. ATA ,DTL, Skeet, trench and all Olympic discipline's , FSP,and   Compak,  are most supported, in that order,by a total number of 1500 or so ctsa members .

I am not going to the US. Airfare is as expensive as going to Budapest. Food in the area is questionable. I will be eating game for a week at Ruztic 4 blocks from the Actor hotel. Hotels in the US for the event are very far away if one wants 4 stars. Great beer at the corner beer spot at .5$ for a pint! The place has beer from around the world including Sam Adams from Boston! So is the guru showing up in Hungary? I can chauffer you like I did in Morocco.

BTW, the world's most consistent shotshell, RC will be available!!!

Henry

Back