windy westfield

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ase 90

This weekend so another fab fitasc layout.I managed to shoot it both days ,not my fault ,its just some sort of addiction to shooting i have/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif.both days were wind affected,and this made for some interesting targets,i mean not just any old targets but fantastic ones,one minuet you think this is easy then from nowhere you get spanked over the easiest incomming standard.Two targets stand out ,which were both midi's and both presented at 35to 40 yards out,one as a right to left looper and the other as a left to right crosser both changed for everyone because of the wind.Some targets went into the wind which caught alot of people out, as one minuet it had power then it had nun,and others if you caught it right were going like a scud into the next county,this made for some fantastic snap shooting.Over all a fun weekend and thanks to the squad i shoot with today a yesterday,it was a pleasure.And thanks to Steve and Ally and of course aunti for cutting the crusts off my bread./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

You have got more  chance of hitting that right to left crosser than getting a fiver of steve/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif.

im sure that Steves squad today was his reason for a lower score/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif

ase 90 said:

im sure that Steves squad today was his reason for a lower score/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-surprised.gif
You mean he was amazed by the quality of the shooting around him to concentrate on his own shooting.

88 would have been a good score on a calm day, but in those conditions it was awesome.

Haven't seen any post's re the high gun but hurd joint 88.if this fitasc is anything to go by for the worlds,then hold on to your hats.I'm sure Weston wood will be on a level par but with no wind.I'm not shooting it but will be thinkin of the targets as i plant my garden up.

Latest posts

Back