Who's where this Sunday? - 2014 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh papa you were the other one on 87... I left at 3:00 thinking I had that one in the bag ;)

I needed to straight last stand (no 2) for a 90 and the bottle went . Did you get 3rd at Southdown too ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yea that's the way it goes. I lost the plot on stand 10 dropping 7 so happy with final result. Yes 3rd at Southdown aswell which I was pleased with as it was a tough shoot today.

In my search for wisdom regarding all things 'sporting' I am off to Garlands at the weekend (1st Feb) to throw some more lead in the air. Anyone else from here going as it would be good to meet some 'hedge monkeys'?

DT

ive set most of it up today and you will be pleased to know its a good course with targets for every class of shooter 

ive set most of it up today and you will be pleased to know its a good course with targets for every class of shooter 
What! Even crap ones (sorry that should have read 'sporting novices') like me ?  

Looking forward to it Steve. Need all the practice I can get before Dubai...bead or no bead!

DT

Steve, where is garlands? Only read good things about the place so fancying it this weekend.

How far from hereford ?

Cheers, Ashley

ashley i would guess an hor and 20 mins ish , m50 , m5 , m42 off at junc 11 then 7 miles through the lanes 

will it means i put plenty of clays on that a C  class shooter can hit and some that a AA shooter can hopefully hit and the c class shooter wants a go at !!!! sort of thingy !!!! make sence ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Steve, will see what this weather is going to do, maybe just keep the powder dry until westfeilds the week after

So for those of us left behind this weekend where are you all off to.  We are off to Southdown for the ESP and Sportrap and if I can squeeze it in, Star Gun Club (if on) because I have never been although I think the weather is going to be absolutely diabolical - praying for a miracle.

Southdown early doors , showers 11ish according to the met app . The Horne PM which is registered I believe . Hopefully Southdown will be a good course like the last one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Southdown early doors , showers 11ish according to the met app . The Horne PM which is registered I believe . Hopefully Southdown will be a good course like the last one . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
It sure is 

Greenfields then Horne for me 

So for those of us left behind this weekend where are you all off to.  We are off to Southdown for the ESP and Sportrap and if I can squeeze it in, Star Gun Club (if on) because I have never been although I think the weather is going to be absolutely diabolical - praying for a miracle.
Mid Norfolk for me. Weather looks OK until late afternoon.

Grangefarm sporting clays ,Desford. Adam finished setting g it yesterday before jetting to dubai

Back