Who's where this Sunday? - 2014 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duplo in the front room for me this weekend; will be out to play at Southdown at the end of the month though.

Fenland Gun club, nice 70 bird straw bailer. Out with the game gun to blow off a few cobwebs with a few shoot dates coming up.

Southdown FITASC on the Saturday and Fareham Sunday I might do the ABT or I might just go sporting then Monday of to Florida FITASC happy days :hunter:   

@Rhorn - will be interested to hear your feedback on the FITASC At Southdown... can't make this one unfortunately. 

Southdown FITASC on the Saturday and Fareham Sunday I might do the ABT or I might just go sporting then Monday of to Florida FITASC happy days :hunter:   
Same as, FITASC @ Southdown , following a wrap party at BAFTA in town, not expecting to be on top form :bad:

Weston wood and Four Counties or Weston wood and Garlands or oak edge and Garlands decisions decisions. It's a tough one!

Weston Wood and Four Counties this weekend......can't wait to pull the trigger after taking squads round all day yesterday :hunter:

Back