Who to vote for

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were do you suggest i put it? 
I suggest you put it on a political discussion website. This is a clay shooting website and what on earth this topic has to do with that I've no idea.

On the bright side though at least its not another discussion about the benefits or otherwise of a semi auto.

I suggest you put it on a political discussion website. This is a clay shooting website and what on earth this topic has to do with that I've no idea.

On the bright side though at least its not another discussion about the benefits or otherwise of a semi auto.
Sorry Jan, I didn't know we couldn't talk about day to day events on this forum. I didn't see it in the T&C's when i signed up!! 

Maybe we need to remove the London bombings discussion as well. 

Agreed. If only Hamster was as objective with politics as he is with shooting. ?
Objectivity is looking at facts rather than heresy or irrational dogma which fails to stand up to scrutiny. What does shoot to kill mean exactly ? Kill what and when ? Does anyone actually believe Corbyn objects to terrorists being shot dead ? Or are we wanting powers that allow summary executions of certain people before they've committed any crime, kind of like what drones do but close up and personal, isn't that what has at least partially led us into this situation in the first place ? Do you not think such tactics would lead to more terrorists and isn't that what they do ? The police and army (and even civilians truth be told) already have shoot to kill at their disposal in a terror situation and I don't for a minute think anyone in their right mind would argue against that. 

Corbyn has been tarred with the brush of terrorist sympathiser because they're petrified that if people listen to him long enough they'll start to hear he makes sense so they pick emotive subjects and sentences to demonise him. Wasn't he right in that in the end you HAD to sit down and talk to the IRA ?! By any informed level of ME knowledge you'd know that Saudi Arabia and its brand of Sunni Wahabi extremism are at the absolute minimum responsible for inspiring terrorism never mind almost certainly funding it along with a posse of other so called allies and yet May has just sold them billions of pounds worth of arms (which is in turn dwarfed by what the US sells them) and yet she has the audacity to call Corbyn terrorist sympathiser, :huh:  sorry but the blast of double standards and hypocrisy is so loud I'm gonna need my ear muffs in a minute.  :huh:  These putrid dregs of inhuman scum who have just attacked us are the same f***ing maggots that the msm refers to as "friendly rebels" when they're abroad killing Yazidi/Shia/Christians/etc. 

There IS no money tree but don't be fooled into thinking the conservatives are doing anything other than printing it themselves anyway, it's just that Corbyn is saying lets spend it on other things like education, nhs and the police.

As for updating the nuclear arsenal, what a con that is. If a  war with either China or Russia happens you can place large bets it would have been started by America and between them they will blitz us all thank you very much, i.e, don't lose sleep that you might not have enough nukes, all nuclear armed countries already have enough to destroy earth three times over. You will never in a million years be in a situation of being undergunned, it's all a big con to get your money into the Military Industrial Complex. There is a .05% chance of a nuclear war but there is a 100% chance that the trillions saved will come handy in fixing our actual real and present ills. 

You keep saying we don't feel safe without even more and even better nukes yet you tell others they can't have them :blink:  but continue to threaten them to the point they have no choice but to build up their conventional arms (more waste of resources) or develop them anyway as NK did. 

Oh Please - this all pales into insignificance, The IOM TT is on ALL week!  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately,  whatever the reasons from the past, as to who started what about oil,(money) Minerals in all forms,(money) World domination, (nazis , Romans, take your pick), religion,(not going there!), the world is always in conflict. so, politically, and currently, we have a situation where violent actions are being directed at a lot  of EU countries, including the UK. it really doesn't matter that the UK, USA, and other allies are striking back at all these atrocities to the people in other countries, The reality is, Terrorists are in the UK, and killing innocent people , whether the IRA, DAISH, or NK, put your own group in! It is not going away, no matter the historic reasons, Certainly Corbyn is not the right choice at the moment.

What we need is good leadership, 

Oh Please - this all pales into insignificance, The IOM TT is on ALL week!  :D
I love it..awsome. My interest stems from knowing  people that have competed in it. 

It's also the reason I decided never to have a motorbike. When youmger I was ultra competetive and know I would be talked into doing itt myself. 

All decisions have been made and ballots cast. Exit poll looks like there might be a new leader of the Tory party fairly soon.

Nnnooooooooooooooooo, it looks like the un-electable is anything but  :lol: :clover:  how did she manage to do so badly in an election rigged by the msm ? 

Nnnooooooooooooooooo, it looks like the un-electable is anything but  :lol: :clover:  how did she manage to do so badly in an election rigged by the msm ? 
Hi Hamster thanks again for your observations a few months back  re the Browning A1 

I did purchase it in the finish .

Re this post:

As Theresa May was a remainer did she get it wrong? She offered the electorate nothing but austerity and  Brexit .

Did  Labour on the other hand,  by  promising everything knowing there was very little chance of them being in a position to make good on there pledges, hoodwink the electorate?

The Remainers  from all parties can now effectively abort Brexit!

Hi Hamster thanks again for your observations a few months back  re the Browning A1 

I did purchase it in the finish .

Re this post:

As Theresa May was a remainer did she get it wrong? She offered the electorate nothing but austerity and  Brexit .

Did  Labour on the other hand,  by  promising everything knowing there was very little chance of them being in a position to make good on there pledges, hoodwink the electorate?

The Remainers  from all parties can now effectively abort Brexit!
I'm not convinced any party can abort Brexit, article 50 has been triggered and it's now a case of negotiations. I think both Labour and Tory will genuinely do their best on our behalf. 

The electorate, with a big helping hand from Theresa, hoodwinked themselves. The biggest single problem we face in this country is the huge mass of people, literally millions of them, who want, demand and expect free stuff and money for little or no effort on their part and they'll vote for anyone who promises it. That's how the Labour Party was founded and it's always been their modus operandi to promise to punish the "rich" whom they hate simply because they're "rich" and redistribute their "wealth" to people who've done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

When they find out - as they always do - that the "rich" are far to savvy to be plundered by a bunch of overgrown students, they end up punishing the not so rich and/or borrowing to fund their stunts before eventually the electorate kicks them out.  Gordon Brown anyone?

Every Labour government we've ever had leaves office with the country, especially the public finances, in a worse state than when they entered office.

literally millions of them, who want, demand and expect free stuff and money for little or no effort on their part
Same old msm crap about benefit scroungers.  The bulk of the welfare budget in this country is spent on State Pensions, not on unemployment benefits for people that are too idle to work.  Take all the old folk out and shoot 'em, that'll save us a bundle  :rolleyes:

Capture3.PNG

Same old msm crap about benefit scroungers.  The bulk of the welfare budget in this country is spent on State Pensions, not on unemployment benefits for people that are too idle to work.  Take all the old folk out and shoot 'em, that'll save us a bundle  :rolleyes:

View attachment 6507
Unfortunately you are failing to point out that many benefit scroungers are incapacity,disability and housing.

sh*tloads of people driving round here in new cars provided by us because they claim they have a bad back or suchlike and don't get me started on the morbidly obese that have done it to themselves but expect us to pay for it.

They stand around doing F all but smoke on there doorsteps  and bemoan the fact they don't get enough.......people know they can sit on their ass and get payed for it 

What needs to stop is allowing people to claim unless it is truly not their fault or they really are ill.

Just over the road from me their is a house that has an almost daily visit to the Fat F*** living there who gets breathless and has a panic attack.....still smokes 40 a day!

This is the sort of thing we need to stop as its what is costing us billions and is a complete waste of money....It is time to stop the dosser culture!!

Senoir TT this aft .. :bow:
what time? and is it live?

OK, lets not just shoot the old fogeys, we can wheel out all the disabled and shoot them as well.  Ever seen Deathrace 2000?  We could even set up a prize for whoever takes out the most.  Lets go even further, no more child benefits, send 'em up chimneys or down the pit to earn their place in the world.  While we're at it we can bring back the work-houses for the undeserving poor, that'll save on housing benefit.

OK, lets not just shoot the old fogeys, we can wheel out all the disabled and shoot them as well.  Ever seen Deathrace 2000?  We could even set up a prize for whoever takes out the most.  Lets go even further, no more child benefits, send 'em up chimneys or down the pit to earn their place in the world.  While we're at it we can bring back the work-houses for the undeserving poor, that'll save on housing benefit.
You obviously see the Benefit world through rose tinted spectacles,i have no issue with the deserving getting benefits...i live on an estate which is roughly 50/50 private/council,what i posted before stands true!

Latest posts

Back