Who is where this Saturday ?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pheasant tickling with Jem off of here. Might need my thermal pants....

on my my shoot this week, bosses 3rd syndicate day, 163 and 182 last two days with good guns,weaker team of guns tomorrow so 

100/120 would be just right.....have fun wherever our going. :)  

I'm looking forward to shooting the Fitasc at Westfield Saturday ;-))

No shoot one beat one this week so off to the fitasc at westfield so see you there bigroo and admin :)   back on the pheasants next sat

Westfield fitasc for me too, no phezzies til next Saturday :(

Damn works night out ruining this weekends Woodcock shooting, next planned is the 29th, must be able to fit another day in though folks over might make it difficult.

Felt worn out and exhausted the last few weeks, started the milking at 4.30am on Saturday, fed all the cows and youngstock, finnished that at 8am, drove an hour to get to where I was beating, 5 drives, finished at 4pm, drove the hour back home, quick change, fed the cows, milked the cows...again, finnished at 7.15, out for dinner at the outlaws, home at 1am, back up at 5.30am fed/milked cows, went fitasc'ing, shot like a blind man!!!

No wonder I've lost 1/2 a stone in the last 10 days!!!

No beating until the 27th, going to try and rest this Saturday, early night and...IF I feel "great" on Sunday, then maybe Falkirk Gun Club for 60 sporting...If!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Felt worn out and exhausted the last few weeks, started the milking at 4.30am on Saturday, fed all the cows and youngstock, finnished that at 8am, drove an hour to get to where I was beating, 5 drives, finished at 4pm, drove the hour back home, quick change, fed the cows, milked the cows...again, finnished at 7.15, out for dinner at the outlaws, home at 1am, back up at 5.30am fed/milked cows, went fitasc'ing, shot like a blind man!!!

No beating until the 27th, going to try and rest this Saturday, early night and...IF I feel "great" on Sunday, then maybe Falkirk Gun Club for 60 sporting...If!!!

I know how ya feel chap ! .. I often start early on a Sunday morning to feed the dairy herd and young stock before going out shooting clays . Feeding takes 3 hours plus this time of year. I'm out there at 5am in the cold and dark ( up at 4am as I wake up slowly ) then home for shower and a bit of breakfast before travelling out to a shoot ... I will be out there doing all this on Christmas morning again this year ! I see 400 cattle before my Mrs and kids on Christmas morning !! :(

Coaching Saturday bosses daughter, and out friday at a local shoot coaching two young lads who are sharing a peg on a day . Good to get young shots up and coming!  Dont you agree W H Smith  :)  

How does this weather change so fast ! yesterday had a lovely day looking after two boys olie 16 school and nick 13...both had never shot before but lovely weather and dry ! first dive ollie shot his first pheasant with a very proad dad on peg 3 next to us ...second drive nick killed his again dad watching ....great day and very well looked after as onlyinstructor on the day even invited for lunch partridge breast on parsnip sauce!  today had bosses daughter pouring with rain but we had fun and the little 410 dropped some good birds with a 13 year old girl over the moon... hope you all had a good day today and happy christmas and all the best for the new year..

Back