Weston wood. ESP 16.2.14

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

How nice to be out in the sun! And fantastic to not be battered by rain, wind or a cocktail of both.

'Another great course at Weston'. When do we say anything different? :) But I got a refresher lesson in shooting in bright winter sunlight. Steve is too good to send anything through the sun, but there are still elements to remember. I shot the stand that is usually the pool shoot at around 9.45 am. The pink crosser was SO hard to see and I dropped three of them. I walked past this stand at 11.00 am and it looked like a dayglo dustbin lid. AAAAARRGGH.

Did my usual today and hit most of the testing stuff but I dropped three of a totally 'obvious' dolly looper (long l-r midi on report which I never missed). Absolute stupidity. This thing needed about 6" of lead, but I kept overdoing it.

So that and the invisible early morning pink turned a potential 90 into an 84. Quite irritating! :( :) it's this sort of daftness that keeps me from AA..

Lovely morning though. Lots of friendly faces. All good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing to do  with w/wood but just would like to say well shot Phile Easmane today at V/view 99 ex100.Nice one mate.

Something to do With Weston Wood, well shot Matt Hance with a 99 and done without his usual gun!!

Great shoot today as always, and what lovely weather

81 in C class... my word what ever next :fie:  ....fantastic shooting Harry Lovatt. :good:

Got to Weston Wood after shooting Garlands, and by that time it was very quiet and some great scores posted!

Something to do With Weston Wood, well shot Matt Hance with a 99 and done without his usual gun!!

Not his usual gun, but I believe it's his new gun from now on ;)

Browning B725 32" multi choke

... well shot Matt Hance with a 99 and done without his usual gun!!

Not his usual gun, but I believe it's his new gun from now on ;)

Browning B725 32" multi choke
Fantastic shooting indeed.  Just seen it on the results page of Steve's website.

Latest posts

Back