westfield13th nov.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ase 90

What was the general thoughts about today?I shot the course later in the afternoon,and it was a fab day to shoot,the clays were all there to be shot but as normal I managed to cock up a few stands. I'm finding this concentration thing very hard to come to terms with. Keeping focused and staying in tune is what I assume the boys and girls at the top do, BUT how do you do it?I've seen tips saying twist your shells, sing to your self, take deep breaths.Do these realy work?

Having the same problem myself! take a look in "sporting" at my thread theres some good ideas and tips/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Thanks ,have just looked at what ED has said and these are all vallid comments.its just doing it seems hard.Smashing the clays is not a problem its the consistency thing that drags me down.

There is a good chapter in Chris Batha's book "Breaking Clays" on the mental approach. Forgot I even had it and the missus dug it out /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif  I think I got it for xmas a few years back had a flick through and nothing really stuck, must give it a proper read over the next week /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Back