westfield 20/10/13

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beretta boom stick

Went to westfield today, got there nice and early to try to avoid the crowds and it worked well. Was able to go straight in on all but 2 stands and then there was only 3 in front of us on them :) it was a great lay out, giving plenty to think about throughout. As always a good mix up with something for everyone. I finished on a 92/120 and was pleased with that :)

Went to westfield today, got there nice and early to try to avoid the crowds and it worked well. Was able to go straight in on all but 2 stands and then there was only 3 in front of us on them :) it was a great lay out, giving plenty to think about throughout. As always a good mix up with something for everyone. I finished on a 92/120 and was pleased with that :)
Well shot mark..good shooting that :)

Thanks boreshot, hav been getting lower scores lately so pleased to get above my average :) I hope ur shooting well mate! We must of timed it right for a change Steve :)

Very enjoyable - hard for me as usual. Got excited when I thought I got half the targets until I realised I'd shot 120 not 100. Oh well next time.

Back