West Midlands Shooting Ground Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great afternoon at Hodnet yesterday, the regular third thursday in the month turnout, White Lion after though Bear at Hodnet village is good. SalopOne even gave us a nod.

Help for Heros were on the ground in the morning - good to see them out and about. They disappear in the woods and you wouldn't know they were there.

Just edited on Saturday for your next question Darren - shredded pork baps for lunch then 100 sporting arrive 1pm done 4:30 and cuppas. You know the ground very well Maxum. I recommend skeet warmup then endless sporting stands including the back field instead of compak. Toms got them set up slipping and sliding and tilting. Dave's fallen off his ladder apparently but time for you to go now. May the rain gods be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cartridges Check

Gun. Check

Bag. Check

Glasses. Check

Earplugs. Check

Boots. Check

Wellies. Check

Coat. Check

Waterproof. Check

Gun slip. Check

Money. Check

Drink. Check

Choccy. Check

Landy keys. Check

Diesel. Check

Bloody hell all this for just one day :))

Still it's going to be a great day.

Forgot to say. Curry booked for tonight at 7 so will I be going round tomorrow on my own :-(
toilet roll in fridge will bring with..

Had a great day today, thanks to all the guys.

Good laughs, nice ground and they guys were very helpful to a novice like myself.

thanks guys, have to do it again soon.

Steve,

Thank you very much for organising it for us, enjoyed it so much I forgot to thank you personally.

Thank you for organising Steve.

Great to meet more Shootclay members.

WMSG really is somewhere I could shoot everyday.

Lovely venue and cracking targets.

Shout when the next ones organised.

That goes for me too. Thanks Steve for sorting the day out. We will have to do it again soon. Let me know if you fancy trying Oakedge as a new ground for you guys to try out.

Good shooting with you all even Sloppyone.

Daz.

I know, it's my shy retiring nature, aura and charisma. I can't help it, it just comes naturally.

'JUST SHOOT IT EARLIER' :smile: :smile: :smile:

That goes for me too. Thanks Steve for sorting the day out. We will have to do it again soon. Let me know if you fancy trying Oakedge as a new ground for you guys to try out.

Good shooting with you all even Sloppyone.

Daz.
Defo fancy trying oakedge. let me know when your going next and I could meet you there.

steve

Put me down for the oakedge one. Brian who run's Shug is very helpfull (so my wife says :???: )

Malc

Back