West Midlands Shooting Ground Shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Spoken to the guy at the ground and it would be as follows,

Bacon roll, tea/coffee etc

100 Sporting (£40) or 150 Sporting (£65)

Break

Skeet (£6)

Finish

If i can get 6 - 10 definate then i can book it and pay the deposit.

I'm in for 21st for 100 sporting + skeet

Don't know how an extra 50 clays cost £25 more when 100 is only £40..

You would have thought. Extra clays would have meant a reduction or at worst divide by 50% ie 50 clays £20 100 clays £40 150 clays £60.

If it works out that 150 is £60 or less ill do the 150 sporting. If not then I'll only do the 100.

Thanks for organising this.

Daz.

I'm in for 21st for 100 sporting + skeet

Don't know how an extra 50 clays cost £25 more when 100 is only £40..

You would have thought. Extra clays would have meant a reduction or at worst divide by 50% ie 50 clays £20 100 clays £40 150 clays £60.

If it works out that 150 is £60 or less ill do the 150 sporting. If not then I'll only do the 100.

Thanks for organising this.

Daz.
i never questioned that but i did ask for discount if we get 10 people and he said prices were fixed i will check prices when i book.

will put you down as a defo then

thanks

Maxum, Do you know me or not?

I'm always up for it :D

Yes I can do Hodnet

I am trying to find more interested people, sad really that we can't get more people interested in coming to such a lovely ground with exceptional targets.

Cheshire Shield Police shoot tomorrow, 100 bird £35 entry fee.

The practice round you were initially discussing would have little appeal to me. Without a score card (preferably registered) I REALLY struggle to enthuse. However, the police shoot should be great. Just too far for me. I can recommend the Police shoots at EJ Churchill and Bisley too. Rarely is there an ESP shoot at Bisley, so that is a nice change. (Queing is a bit long sometimes though).

Bisley (Surrey Police) is 11th April if anybody is up for it. (Sorry to semi-hijack the thread).

CSC3

I am trying to find more interested people, sad really that we can't get more people interested in coming to such a lovely ground with exceptional targets.

Cheshire Shield Police shoot tomorrow, 100 bird £35 entry fee.
So I thought you have to be a copper to enter these police shield type events? is that not the case and anyone can enter?

Hodnet Police shoot went great, even the SalopOne helping out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say that I had a great day out even if my score was not so great :-((

Did have to show sloppyone how his stand should be shot though :)))

Missed his first one but pulled myself together. He shoots as much OT as I do sporting.

Latest posts

Back