West Midlands Inter-Counties FITASC, Longridge 14th & 15th September

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Two day shoot, saturday warm dry, according to one it was cloudless and negligible wind, sunday was cold,. overcast, odd shower and windy windy windy, guess which day I shot! overall it looked like a full house yesterday, and for sunday four squads am and three very brave squads this pm when the elements were at there worst (well thats my excuse!)  

High Gun - J Dunne 92 GOLD

A 1 Kempley (sorry didnt take first initial) 85

A2 SJ Williams 85

B1st S Lovatt 89 SILVER 

B2nd A Johnson 88 BRONZE 

B3rd J Moore 88

C1st S Clarke 84

C2nd P Keatley 82

C3rd R Ward 82

D1st  B Malecki 79

D2nd R Braithwaite 74

D3rd R Keen & C Sadler 74

Vet GOLD  SJ Williams 85

Lady GOLD 1st = D Ward & L Partridge 71

Jnr GOLD J Moore 88

Teams (4 out of 6 to count) 

GOLD GLOUCESTERSHIRE ( Chris Biddlecombe, Nick (Chipper) Portlock, Clynt Warren, Steve Burnham, Adie Johnson & Steve Lovatt) = 342

SILVER DERBYSHIRE = 321

BRONZE STAFFORDSHIRE

I was fortunate to be squadded with Nick, Clynt & Steve Burnham, did help enormously, and it was very interesting to watch which was a team of good shots go about the course, again thanks chaps I enjoyed the day,

I do owe a big sorry to our squad ref who rather shamefully I forgot to thank, I think hes on here so please accept apologises for my tardiness in not doing so at the time but many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to shoot with you Rich and great result for Gloucestershire, shame about the conditions as we were the 2pm squad roll on next summer

Rich, no problem mate, I was looking to get home to a nice meal and a couple of drinks. Overall your squad shot well considering the conditions.

I'll catch you next time at longridge

Back