Longridge 25th August 100 ESP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Still wringing the rain out if all my garments, it was wet from first shot till last everyone got wet just by different degrees from mildly damp to drowned rat :-(

Few trap probs, afraid we had a spate of no birds on 4, and despite the glares and scowls from a number of shooters I can honestly say it wasn't the buttoners fault, stand 3 also had a few issues which even include the trap falling off its tower whilst I was shooting the stand,

Yes I shot the course, despite the horrid rain, it was my first time out in such conditions as I'm a lightweight and usually won't shoot in the rain, also made the mistake of wearing my prescription glasses which meant I kept lifting head well off stock so memo to self to NEVER shoot in these spec again.

I think below is correct,

High Gun

94 shared Rich Webb (county champ, double as also county FITASC champ) and J Hand

AA

92 D Morgan

90 W Cork, Steve Lovatt, Carl Bloxham

A

88 Lee Newman,

86 G Griffiths

84 Chris Bubb

B

92 Andy Burnham

79 Karen Mason

76 G Beard

C

71 D Moore

64 S Jones

62 Sue Tippett

The 92 by B Class Andy Burnham was exceptional, it was hosing it down when had shot, in his squad Clynt and Steve Burnham amongst the 22 AA shooters on the day and can't remember any of them thinking / saying it was a high scoring layout, top effort, young chap on way up one would hope

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shot rich webb.  Well deserved win for a top bloke. He must of had a day release order as he only got married saturday!!! well shot young burnham the old man is getting old and slow now!!!!

Latest posts

Back