Wednesday 18th Sept. Nottingham

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spuddog

As above, I have a meeting on the Thursday, so thought I could meet up early evening for a shot. Was thinking Nottingham gun club, coming down from north. Thinking of a 5.00 ish meet after work.

Any body up for this, not shot at Nottingham before.

Ches Andy

Hi Andy,

It would be great to see you - don't worry if you don't get any takers. We will look after you and introduce you to some shooting buddies :)

Hope that helps and look forward to seeing you next week.

Cheers

Julia :)

Nottingham Gun Club

Hi Andy,
Im actually a member of the club but not actually shot there yet either (having to work sucks) I could meet you if you like although im not very good but keen . what I will say is after meeting some of the team there they are a cracking bunch.
Give me a shout if you like
Cheers
Lee

Lee

Spot on for me, will pm you my mobile, but lets try for 5.00 at club house.
Anyone else who wants to is very welcome.

Cheers Andy

Had a great visit to Nottingham on Wednesday night. Pity to have missed you Julia. The rest of the girls looked after me very well. All staff very friendly, it was great to have Tom come round to button for me, what a treat, not used to that.
Had some really good birds on, that I really enjoyed. Then had a play on fitasc, great fun again, and a round of skeet.

Staff couldn't do enough for me and made me feel very welcome. Will Definatly go back if I am in the area.

Thanks again Andy

Fab news Andy. Glad you had a good time and thanks for posting about it on here :) It'd be good to meet you next time.

Anyone that wants to visit just let me know, you can do a meet up or come by yourself and we will make you welcome. (or mercilessly take the mick, whatever you prefer!!!)

Latest posts

Back