Wanted: Miroku MK38 trap grade 5

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hoplite for reply. Have sent Matt at Doveridge an email - unfortunately they don't have a teagued MK38 in stock at the moment.

Regards,

Daryl

Bump! Thanks for all replies but still haven't found the gun that I'm after - I have been close! 

Wanted: Miroku  Mk38 trap gun (32") grade 5 with preferably teague thin long flush chokes. Gun must be in mint/low use unmarked condition and relatively new 1-2 year old. PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Daryl

Age doesn't matter.  Condition and tightness of the action does.  If these are looked after, they will give decades of reliable service.  Ask on here........everyone will back me up on that one!  Also, the wood on newer guns is usually quite grainless even on the grade 5's.  Japanese steel chap..........Honto ni, Nihon-no Hagane saiko hinsh*tsu!

Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

Im afraid I no longer have it, if you'd only been a week or two earlier it was still in my cabinet!

Thanks for the enquiry and all the best. 

Hi there, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

Im afraid I no longer have it, if you'd only been a week or two earlier it was still in my cabinet!

Thanks for the enquiry and all the best. 
Thanks For letting me know Iggy

Bump! Thanks for all replies but still haven't found the gun that I'm after - I have been close! 

Wanted: Miroku  Mk38 trap gun (32") grade 5 with preferably teague thin long flush chokes. Gun must be in mint/low use unmarked condition and relatively new 1-2 year old. PM if you have one for sale.

Thanks,

Daryl
Private sale one just turned up on Guntrader. grade 5 trap but with extended teagues and adjustable stock. £2100

•  

They have a used one and a couple of new ones at Brierley guns ,west MIDs. And as they are the home of the bloxham special they can do any spec you want.also stock kickezze products. www.brierleyguns.com

Jasper.
AND they have one of those wonderful Laser things to help you with the fit too  !     :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up! Have contacted the seller for more details on the repaired rib.

Daryl

Last edited by a moderator:
still looking - MK38 grade 5 32" trap gun  in mint condition, few years old (z- serial number)  with long thin Teague (after market Teague). After a private purchase. Please forward pm if you have one for sale. Thanks 
Daryl

Thanks,

Daryl

•  
Mate has a minter but it's an MN so no good for you.

Could go with an MN if mint and unmarked - any further details or email for your mate?

Thanks,

Daryl

Darylt66,

This post has gone on for far too long .

Get your hand in your pocket you tight wad .

There are plenty about , but sadly for you they do cost . All the free ones have gonea long time ago.

Darylt66,

This post has gone on for far too long .

Get your hand in your pocket you tight wad .

There are plenty about , but sadly for you they do cost . All the free ones have gonea long time ago.
I know how he feels, wanting to save money but if you want a specific gun in a specific spec "mint and unmarked" you just have to bite the bullet and buy new.

Back