Wanted butt pad for a Miroku trap

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to any gunsmith - they will have a drawer/bucket/bin full of ones they have removed and replaced with something expensive and exotic. A fiver should secure one of the appropriate size.

Do you not think i have been down that route before i posted  !

Well you're obviously failing with this project, perhaps you're just trying to attract attention to yourself?

Well you're obviously failing with this project, perhaps you're just trying to attract attention to yourself?
Ok Mr clever you find me one and i will give you £50 and i do not need any attention thank you unless you have a big pair of tits that are not on top of your neck !

Happy New Year Wylye :smile:

You may lead a horse to water , but you can't make it drink.

If YOU ARE Mr.Clever could you please give us a decent importer of your cartridges as the current one is nigh on useless.

Morning Peter.

Seasons Greetings etc etc etc. Bit fresh down here this morning but at least we know the birds haven't gone far.

Interesting that our friend with the trapped balls is rising to the occasion - I have half a dozen Miroku pads under my desk but the chance of him getting one of them in the post is becoming increasingly unlikely.

Shame about Clever, distribution was changed over to Edgar Bros I think but the impetus was lost and sales must be well down. They will disappear likely as not. 

Have a good one.

Interesting that our friend with the trapped balls is rising to the occasion - I have half a dozen Miroku pads under my desk but the chance of him getting one of them in the post is becoming increasingly unlikely.
A picture would really drive the stake home

Latest posts

Back