Wanted Browning Cynergy Wooden Stock

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tye

as title I have the black ice version want wooden furniture to fit the Browning Cynergy please pm many thanks

You may have a bit of a job finding a stock for one of those mate!

The people with the wooden stocks are keeping them, because when the gun is used as a fence post, the steel barrels go in the ground nicely and the wooden stock is good for nailing the chicken wire to.

Oooooh Will! That's pretty brutal!
Robert I did worry that it was before posting. I had to seriously consider whether the Cynergy was actually so awful that such a derogatory comment was warranted. After much soul searching the answer was.. Yes. :)

A friend of myself and Tiptop had a 32" black ice and the plastic stock snapped off the action.

He managed to snap it back on with his knee as a lever!!!

Never seen nothing like it?

When we took the stock off, all the plastic lugs inside were worn out against the action. Only 2 years old.

Talk about nose heavy aswell. Needed a bloody rod rest to clip on your wrist.

Tye, no disrespect to you buddy. Chop it in on a new 725 Browning, bloody awesome.

Or you could pick up a good 525 at the moment.

Good luck with it.

Well I will not slag off the Cynergy because I've never shot one, however I really cannot say that I like the look of them! though. But each to his own as they say!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you find yourself in possession of one that you are likely to keep, the best plan is to seriously work on the balance by adding a ton of weight in the stock. At least then it might behave a bit like a normal gun, which has to make sense unless you want to programme your head to the odd balance.

I had one with a wood stock shortly after they first came out.

Actually I don't really quite understand all the negative comments. I mean I know they were a bit radical but I shot pretty well with it, moving up from C class to A class in Skeet.

In fact I shot one of my Skeet 100 straights with it, so can't have been that bloody awful.

Now if you wanna talk about fence posts, then what's that bloody German thing called. You know the one . . . . . begins with a K ???

Ha ha - all in the eye of the beholder I guess  :phew:

The people with the wooden stocks are keeping them, because when the gun is used as a fence post, the steel barrels go in the ground nicely and the wooden stock is good for nailing the chicken wire to.
i love it!! It does me fine for time being just for a while to get me into it. Its not the gun it never is it's always the person behind the gun!! Me! . Well I've had far better shooters than me use it and shoot 50 straight at skeet it's just what I call a stepping stone gun. Alan in our shop shoot 100 straight with a Cynergy at skeet. I never blame equipment having shot rifles for years seen the excuses for missing blamed on equipment, scopes, ammo and faulty targets. My main issues are not shooting shotgun enough and also coming from rifles to shooting Fresh air and moving target. I will end up with a b525 with a high grade stock. Just a temp gun! But did want the wood furniture version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back