Vote for a new National Director now!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A no brainier for me. Only one candidate seems to want to talk about their involvement in the sport and only one candidate seems to have any interest in the discipline I shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members,

With less than two weeks to go before the ballot closes I urge everyone to use their vote.

I welcome Jan's comments and urge all members to read the candidates pen profiles and make a choice.

Those of you who know me, know of my passion for the sport , my enthusiasm for all aspects of the sport , competing, coaching , committees . But most of all you will know me for my management of funding , monies and promoting the sport . This is one of the main areas that our association needs to take care of.

In closing may I wish Carl Smith the other candidate all the very best and should he be successful in the election he can count on my support to improve our association.

Members,

With less than two weeks to go before the ballot closes I urge everyone to use their vote.

I welcome Jan's comments and urge all members to read the candidates pen profiles and make a choice.

Those of you who know me, know of my passion for the sport , my enthusiasm for all aspects of the sport , competing, coaching , committees . But most of all you will know me for my management of funding , monies and promoting the sport . This is one of the main areas that our association needs to take care of.

In closing may I wish Carl Smith the other candidate all the very best and should he be successful in the election he can count on my support to improve our association.
Good luck Pete, hope you win mate!

Members,

Good luck Pete, hope you win mate!
+ 1 large

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Members,

And Carl would wish you the same. Isn't it nice that enough people are interested in the position that we have a choice of who to vote for?

Good luck and let's hope for progress for the association whatever the outcome.

Carl got my vote - that's defo one in the bag

And Carl would wish you the same. Isn't it nice that enough people are interested in the position that we have a choice of who to vote for?

Good luck and let's hope for progress for the association whatever the outcome.

No,

if elected I would be more interested in giving the membership value for money , better competitions, better prize money , more accountability for spending of association funds , less litigation and expensive legal costs , and at my age it would be an office senior, but I have someone that I am very happy with sitting at home , thank you very much.

Peter its pretty much like parliment! the only one that went there with good intensions was Guy Fawkes. :crazy:   

I would like to congratulate Carl Smith on his successful election as the new National Director.

John Offord retains his seat as South Eastern member.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me , sorry that we were unsuccessful .

Latest posts

Back