Vote for a new National Director now!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertBeard

The January/February Pull Mag has just dropped on the mat and with it you should find the profiles of the 3 candidates standing for National Director.

Our own Peter Harris, Salopian on here, is standing so I have cast my vote for Peter.

Don't waste your vote, do it now and the postage is prepaid so it won't cost you anything!

Go Peter - wishing you success and thanks for taking the time and trouble to stand for the good of our sport!

Do we get to know what each of the candidates plans are for the future as in any changes they intend to make ?

I'm for sloppy also. He's been involves in the shooting world for decades. Let's give him a go I say. Can't do any worse than we have already. Go Lord Harris

Just given the voting form to the Postie now.

Good luck Peter, you have my vote as promised. :biggrin:

Glad this thread has come up!

I wanted to know Salop's real name so that I could vote for him!

Fingers crossed for you Peter! Be nice to have a director that knows and listens to the community on here!

:)

I'm not in the CPSA but you would have my vote Peter, good luck!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

OK Pete,I voted for you, so I will send the stamped, self addressed envelope to you today, can I have the money in twenties please? :haha:

Les,

Could you make sure the stamped addressed envelope is addressed to me please?

£5s, £10s, £20s  will be fine.

Back