Vegas - shooting experiences?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggy

Hi all, long shot this....has anyone experience of the above?

We are off to Vegas for a few days in January for our sons stag 'do' and I think he'd like to do something like this so I'm thinking of booking something up. 

Has anyone any experience of anything like this, good companies, bad ones etc....rather do something on recommendation than just booking blind. 

Thanks all,

Yes I've been a few times, there's battlefield Vegas who are meant to be great, we used the strip gun club which is also very good.

if you want to shoot clays there is Clark county gun club I believe bit I've never bothered as I see enough of them every day to want to give it a miss for a week on holiday!

Yes I've been a few times, there's battlefield Vegas who are meant to be great, we used the strip gun club which is also very good.

if you want to shoot clays there is Clark county gun club I believe bit I've never bothered as I see enough of them every day to want to give it a miss for a week on holiday!
 That's made my day.............. :D      I just have this mental picture of you shooting in nothing but a .................THONG    !

"Just a THONG at twilight "      :lol:

Did it in Florida 

Booked via top gun tours based in England.  Was good.indoor range. Was supposed to shoot pump action shot gun but didn't bother so they gave us 50 .22 with a semi auto pistol. Also did 9mm glock. 357 mag .44 mag  Pistols. AK 47 and m16 in semi auto. .308 remmy sniper. Uzi and  heckler and Koch mp5 on full auto. All ammo included and an instructor. Think they do Vegas too. Just do a search , various packages to choose from. Think you might get your hands on a Tommy gun there.

www.topguntours.co.uk.

IMG_20140926_145158.jpg

I've been to Battlefield Vegas, last October on my birthday and went mad as I won well on the roulette.

I fired :

.44 magnum, Colt 1911, Beretta 92, Glock 17, Uzi, 2 different AK47s, M1 Garland, WW2 Thompson, M16 (also fired a dummy grenade out of the grenade launcher), BAR, M14, Springfield sniper rifle, MP40, MP5, Steyr AUG,  M1 Carbine, Dragunov sniper rifle

IMG_2109.JPG

I went to Vegas last May. I did a fair bit of research and decided on Battlefield Vegas. They are all ex forces and pick you up from your hotel in a military humvee which was fun. Booking in was straightforward and the friendly staff even talked my nervous wife and sister in law into splitting a package.

Its not cheap but you can shoot pretty much anything. It will on be short range as indoors and against paper targets. I shot a Sig P228, MP5 (regular and SD3 silenced model which had zero recoil and insane accuracy), AR15, M249 SAW and Barret .50 cal. We are back in May and I still fancy a go on the minigun even though its over in 2 secs.

I went to bullets and burgers with a trip of the hoover dam thrown in. Wanted to shoot the barret 50cal. Shot a glock ak47 short and long barrel. G36c mp5 saw machine gun and the barret. Oh and it included a meal.

Forgot to say that Battlefield do an early bird 15% discount on their packages before 09:30am. Free pickup & return to your hotel.

If you are thinking of booking  a helicopter flight over the hoover dam and onto and into the Grand Canyon – I can thoroughly recommend Sunshine Helicopter Tours. We landed down in the canyon and had a champagne lunch.

If you want a show reccomendation for after you've been shooting, Love (the Beatles story) at The Mirage is astonishing. I'm not a fan of Beatles music, but this show left me absolutely speechless. 

That or you can go see Zumanity where the cirque du soleil performers do all their flips and stuff with their nips out!

Gotta love Vegas!

If you want a show reccomendation for after you've been shooting, Love (the Beatles story) at The Mirage is astonishing. I'm not a fan of Beatles music, but this show left me absolutely speechless. 

That or you can go see Zumanity where the cirque du soleil performers do all their flips and stuff with their nips out!

Gotta love Vegas!
I preferred 'Sapphires' and 'Cheetahs'

Just booked up to go back October 2017.

Sorry to have not spotted this sooner! Anyone wanting to shoot in Vegas should head to the pro gun club for a fantastic experience. What is the point of getting your hands on some serious hardware to shoot indoors??? I went with the lads for our combined 40th birthdays. We had 9mm beretta, Smith and wesson 45, a desert eagle, an uzi, kriss vector and a barret 50 cal!! All that followed by a couple of hundred clays. We had a private instructor, our  own range for the pistols and machine guns, targets at 1000 yards for the barret and a golf cart thing to drive around the clay lay out. If you're feeling particularly 'rambo' they will lace a car full of explosives as a target for you. Utterly bloody brilliant, we're heading back next year for our 45th collective birthdays and I'm already planning the shooting day! Give the tourist shop ranges a miss

Latest posts

Back