UTtely gUTted

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DT

UT has always been old mans ABT. Prob suit me now that I am rapidly approaching old duffer status :)
Aye in much the same way that winning a world championship on a 1000 cc four stroke is that much easier than winning on a 500cc stroker... and we all have great experience of that don't we?

I couldn't possibly fill in the ......... I like all women and all body shapes, I believe that inner beauty is far more attractive than percieved external beauty which is predominantly driven by the current media ideal.

I haven't had much success with women ... Cough. ;)
I can't tell you how admirable a view that is   :angel:

I couldn't possibly fill in the ......... I like all women and all body shapes, I believe that inner beauty is far more attractive than percieved external beauty which is predominantly driven by the current media ideal.

I haven't had much success with women ... Cough. ;)
Time to get that medication changed Ian! Oh and best speak to Ed Lyons about some new specs too!   :lol:

les

I have never been to bed with an ugly Bird but I have woke up with a few :)

my dad used to tell me as I left the house "if your not in bed by twelve o'clock........come home"

les

my dad used to tell me as I left the house "if your not in bed by twelve o'clock........come home"
Yeah and my 'Old Man' used to warn me if I did not stop I would go blind,  and NOW look what has happened !

Yeah and my 'Old Man' used to warn me if I did not stop I would go blind,  and NOW look what has happened !
Wes, all those pillars of wisdom only mean something once its too late! ??

les

we must have been seeing the same women mate! ??

Back