Upavon, Sunday 7th April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the title says, back to Upavon for the first 100 reg ESP of this year.  Who's going??
Will be chipping up with Jason & the Travis Perkins Sand & Gravel man, TipTop.

Jason will be missing the abuse you give him Teepee.

Will be busy as not much else on in the lower Shires this week.

Planning on making the trip over the bridge for this as did discuss a meet up with 28boreshot ? :good:  hopefully catch up with you there butty
sh*te another mk lover.... :D how are mate you coming over to see us sunday then ?

You lot starting early doors? Would like to get out early this week and back home as totally abused my leavers permit with her in doors last weekend.

Jason is up for it, got to check with Lord Beach Comber at work tomorrow.

Italian gas pipes versus Japanese fence posts then!

sh*te another mk lover.... :D how are mate you coming over to see us sunday then ?
what do you mean sh*te ! another mk lover :laugh:  cheeky bugger I'm fine matey how are you ? well we did say we'll have a meet up seems a good idea what time we having a cuppa ? you been giving them grey hordes some stick lately :hunter:

You lot starting early doors? Would like to get out early this week and back home as totally abused my leavers permit with her in doors last weekend.

Bugger .. Just too many of them Italian bangers to take on now !!! ;)

what do you mean sh*te ! another mk lover :laugh:  cheeky bugger I'm fine matey how are you ? well we did say we'll have a meet up seems a good idea what time we having a cuppa ? you been giving them grey hordes some stick lately :hunter:
Ha ha, im well mate thanks and not forgot we said meet up sunday I be there 9.30 ish with some decen Italian barrels in hand...:D

Early doors for me.

Went to the coast at the weekend,thought i might pick up some free sand,B**stard when i got there it was a pebble beach, :no:

Follow the trail. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha, im well mate thanks and not forgot we said meet up sunday I be there 9.30 ish with some decen Italian barrels in hand... :D
well if they're anything like their cars they might have Italian metal moth and go rusty with holes :sarcastic:

Bugger .. Just too many of them Italian bangers to take on now !!! ;)
I'll give you moral support mate but think we maybe outclassed and stuck in all that sand that'll be lying about :hmm:

Back