Turn back time

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes C class especially contains a range of folk, from those not sure if the gun should be mounted on their ear or not, to those who will average 80 odd over their last few months before the system scoops them out of there.

Yes C class especially contains a range of folk, from those not sure if the gun should be mounted on their ear or not, to those who will average 80 odd over their last few months before the system scoops them out of there.

Oooops Tin Hats....!!

I am off to watch the sexy vicar......toodles :kiss:

If you think this system will improve your entries Steve then I wouldn't book your holidays until after you've tried it for a few shoots. 

As far as paying out more to AA and A shooters is concerned, I haven't heard anything so daft in my life. So the B and C class shooters subsidise them? Whats that all about?
Ian if you were addressing "paying out more to AA-A" in my post ??? please read it again ..what I said was " pay more places with lesser amounts " I may have wrote it oddly but what I meant was the payout would be, what it should  be, in total, but split further down the ranks ??? rewarding more up and coming shooters ? 

Well I have read it again and I still don't know what you're on about! Sorry Clynt, but I think we need to meet face to face so you can explain to me in plain language what it is you mean exactly.

Well Steve Lovett you are not daft what a way of increasing the size of your arse pocket do you think all us A,B,C class shooters have tw*t on our foreheads let's see where you are in 5 years

Deershooter

Well Steve Lovett you are not daft what a way of increasing the size of your arse pocket do you think all us A,B,C class shooters have tw*t on our foreheads let's see where you are in 5 years

Deershooter
Punctuation...

you dont visit me very often then , hahaha genrally i have high guns of 93 to 95 with the classes being won just above the high end , but nowadays dont seem to matter what i do someone will go mad as brett did at the British and mark at the Classic
I have only ever shot one of your shoots Steve (the British) and I shot within 1% of my average and ended up £130 better off. around my local shoots within 1% of average will get me nowhere. So it works for me.

Deershooter
I am a really pathetic B Class sporting shooter.I certainly don't have t wat on my forehead (and anyone who wrote it there will be in a lot of lot of trouble)

I am with Steve. (Even if he can sound stroppybollocks on here :wink: )

I like shooting his shoots when I have the chance to.

Never disappointed with one of Steve's shoots.

Take a chill pill Deershooter....

Last edited:
Deer shooter , I don't really know why you get so up tight with me all the time and as I'm aware you have only shot one of my shoots being the British , which happens to be regarded by many as the best British ever in recent years , so I think somewhere you have real issues in life or is it the case you think you are a lot better than you actually are ??

Either way I couldn't give a monkeys f*** what you think and will keep putting on shoots to entertain everyone from club shoots to the top of AAA !!!!'

As I have said several times on here I'm not going to run open shoots it's just an observation I made

Happy shooting ( or as happy as you can be )

Steve

Deershooter
Steve, you will have to give me some tips on making friends, I don't seem to have your knack.

#Ooooops

#stroppybollocks

#nowyouhavedoneit

#Tinhats

Back