Todd Bender Comes to Dartford !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd Bender Coaching - There are still a couple of places left at Dartford if anyone wishes to attend Weds 6th  & Thurs 7th March.

Ray 07795 443703   [email protected] 

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd Bender Clinic at Dartford

I have 2 spaces left on Weds 6th March and only 1 space left now on Thurs 7th March. 

Ray 07795 443703         [email protected]

I watched a video of him coaching on YouTube the other day. I don't think I could put up with him for more than about 20 minutes. .

That long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reckon I'd be fast asleep around the five minute mark.  :)

Well I for one am looking forward to the day in March, when I get to see if Todd can perform miracles.. :D

will do Kentskeet.. ^_^

Might make a fool of myself, but no one will know me there anyway.. .

More worried about Todd not understanding my very strong Welsh accent.. :???:

will do Kentskeet.. ^_^

Might make a fool of myself, but no one will know me there anyway.. .

More worried about Todd not understanding my very strong Welsh accent.. :???:
Ken, don't worry about him understanding you! As long as you understand him, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day.

Ken,

Your be fine, he'll have you dusting targets before you know it  :D

Todd Bender Clinic at Dartford

I only have 1 place left now on Thursday 7th March, so contact me if you don't want to miss this opportunity.

Ray 07795 443703 [email protected]

Well done to everyone involved in Day 1 of Todd Bender's clinic at Dartford, the shooters involved thoroughly enjoyed their day and

hopefully learned a few tricks and skills for the future.

Many Thanks to Todd for coming over to the UK and hope day 2 goes just as well !!!

DSCF3058_zpse6a87ca3.jpg

Need good weather on Sunday please :gamer:

Been looking at the long range forecast all week, and it hasn't looked good... :fie:

Think of the positive's Ken , if it's raining at least you won't have the sun in your eyes   :)

The sun is never in your eyes at Dartford skeet ranges . . . . . . . . . . they face North !

It's always better to engage brain before putting keyboard in gear. 

Ken is shooting at Northampton and I didn't say the sun was in your eyes

And I didn't accuse you of saying anything.

Just a factual statement for anybody that hadn't shot at Dartford . . . . . . . considering the thread title was "Todd Bender Comes To Dartford" !!!

So wind your neck in and worry about your own brain !

Latest posts

Back