Todd Bender 2016 - coaching in UK

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Someone obviously tipped off the authorities that they were coming here to 'work'...

Could only be someone with an axe to grind against the BSSA .... any guesses ?
This will be my last post post on the subject.

I can only tell you one thing.... at NO POINT did anyone involved in organising this trip and the subsequent problem get involved with or have a desire to play the blame game and refuse to do so going forwards. It achieves nothing other that trying to drive wedge through skeet so there will be no guesses by anyone involved in organising the clinics. So, if there are rumours out there i can tell you categorically they have not come from the people involved in trying to arrange the clinics.

This was led by Todd himself who through the whole time trying to fix the situation never once even raised the question to those of us helping him of who. It was always how do we fix this.

As for axes.... its almost laughable.

BSSA was not impacted

Myself personally was not impacted 

Todd never took it personally - he in fact as a by product of the cancelled clinics ended up with an extended European holiday which was intended to be taken after the clinics and i am sure he enjoyed it thoroughly.

As i said back on the 7th March. The only people affected were the grounds and shooters who had lessons booked.

So IF there was malice by a person (and no-one has any intention of ever trying to find out if there was) they failed miserably.

IF there was any malice intended the only people afecteded were people like myself  who were booked in with todd and skeet itself .IF malice was intended shame on them.

And thanks skeetfreak and friend's and cosford SG for making the trip over worth it 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back