To all Kent CPSA Members

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotshot100

Some dates for your diaries:

Kent AGM : Friday 27th February 2014 @ Greenfields shooting ground ,start at 7.30 p.m. Buffet will be provided.

There will be three Kent Intercounties Sporting Team Selection shoots all at Geenfields Shooting Ground, the best two scores to count.

Dates as Follows: 5th January 2014

2nd February 2014

2nd of March 2014

All shoots are 100 bird registered.

Hello Roger

Hope your well not had chance to catch up of late but thanks for the info, have just re-joined CPSA despite having a major sulk due to the fact so many shoots are registered and I don't really fancy travelling miles just to shoot birds only. Jayne picks her Caesar Guerini summit impact up tomorrow so she is looking forward to getting used to the high rib head up style 32" job  looking forward to having a go myself will be at the Oaks this week so may or may not see you there. 

Hello Roger

Hope your well not had chance to catch up of late but thanks for the info, have just re-joined CPSA despite having a major sulk due to the fact so many shoots are registered and I don't really fancy travelling miles just to shoot birds only. Jayne picks her Caesar Guerini summit impact up tomorrow so she is looking forward to getting used to the high rib head up style 32" job  looking forward to having a go myself will be at the Oaks this week so may or may not see you there. 
Hi Shaun,

Unfortunately I won't be at the Oaks this week as Johnny Walker's invited me to shoot with the English Skeet Club at Kingsferry. I shot the registered Sporting at Greenfield's yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it.

FYI West Kent are going to be holding registered shoots during the week in the New Year. Hope Jayne gets on well with the Guerini I'm sure that it will be much better for her than the Beretta.

Jayne should try to make it in to the Sporting team, having seen her shoot I think that she has a very good chance. As do you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back