this will be a great place to shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmokinn

In 2017, the 50th European Sporting Championship will take place from 8 to 11 June 2017 in Great-Britainin at Lulworth Estate, between Poole and Weymouth (Dorset).

first place i ever fired a shotgun 35 years ago ;)

Is this Sporting or Fitasc?
it says sporting but i would imagine that they mean fitasc as that is what they think sporting is...does take the shine off a little.

would give it a go but if its over 4 days not a chance....happy this morning and now the realisation dawns that it may not be much fun!

FREAKING Fitasc of course!  It will be over 4 days as is usual for European or World Fitasc C/ship.

it says sporting but i would imagine that they mean fitasc as that is what they think sporting is...does take the shine off a little.
would give it a go but if its over 4 days not a chance....happy this morning and now the realisation dawns that it may not be much fun!
Takes the shine off? Are you maaaaaaaaaad!

Great news the Fitasc sporting European Champs will be here, exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well your obviously not a serious Fitasc shooter?
Never shot it in my life but willing to give anything a go ;)

My real issue is having to spend all day to do what can be accomplished in a couple of hours (bit like trap shooting) and having to pay at least double for the privilege of doing it.

Never shot it in my life but willing to give anything a go ;)

My real issue is having to spend all day to do what can be accomplished in a couple of hours (bit like trap shooting) and having to pay at least double for the privilege of doing it.
Well you only shoot 50 per day and you are usually done in a couple of hours, if you take the week as a holiday that gives you time to enjoy that part of England, some fantastic coastal areas, great pubs and hopefully sunshine! And not a Euro in sight...

Well you only shoot 50 per day and you are usually done in a couple of hours, if you take the week as a holiday that gives you time to enjoy that part of England, some fantastic coastal areas, great pubs and hopefully sunshine! And not a Euro in sight...
"if you take the week as a holiday that gives you time to enjoy that part of England"

i live just down the road,its hard to enjoy in the summer as you can't get anywhere for Grockles! :wink:

Most of the accommodation seems be be + £92 even for a Premier inn!!!!! so that £500 before you even enter  :blink:

Latest posts

Back