Think Pink - Ladies Charity Day - Open Shoot - 100 ESP - WLSS - 21st AUG

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

39279_573161306055617_1890053267_n.jpg

A contingent from the Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club is going. I may be amongst those who do.

It's only 5 mins away from home for me so may well come and get my daughter to come as well.

Just a reminder that this shoot is this Wednesday. I'm definitely going, and so are Sian and Jane.

I'm going, along with Jackie Maguire from North Devon Shooting Ground and a friend who has recently started shooting and just got her own gun. Got to work in the morning so I'll be there after lunch

Did this last year, was great fun.... and a good shoot.

Unfortunately cannot make it this year....

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Had planned to make it but work and no gun due to Browning getting me a replacement too slowly means I will miss this. Vika is going along with some of the Chelsea Bun Club.

Hope everyone has a good shoot. Weather looks great for the day  :hot:

Vika was with me. Shooting is a small world.

The shoot was great. Specifically set to be very tough, it wasn't much fun for the new shooter. I managed 50/100, which I was pretty pleased with. C class topped out at 40 under the Lewis scoring system, so although I didn't win anything I was too chuffed to care. Cheryl Hall won overall with 93.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoot was won on 93 by Cheryl so you have docked her a few targets with the power of the keyboard! Becky shot well with 82 after a quick run round early doors before anyone else . No classes as a charity shoot aimed for the ladies but fellas also invited. Set to be harder than a corporate but easier than a registered. So a bit of a challenge rather than a turkey shoot. 2 people straighted the Love Life Compak and Becky had a 19 on hers. Junior lady Amy Eastman great shooting on 83 Becky Mckenzie 82. Jane Bickle not a world champion but a keen shot managed a tidy 79, and from the wilds of Essex and a pink costume to go with it 77 from Pinky Leader. Lots or other ladies in the 60's and 70's. 17 fellas in the 80's but nice to see the fellas beaten by the ladies Nick Moss 89 who by his own admission has the concentration span of a knat, Ben Davies 87 and Andy (new gun)Seaman 86.

All the refs gave up their wages for the day to help the charity

Great weather, plenty of laughs and money raised for cancer charity :girlcrazy:

Great day out. Pet does a brilliant job organising this shoot every year and the refs kindly work unpaid for the day. Shot a 76. Thought it was about the same standard as a registered and that's about my average score.

Quite pleased with 15/20 on the compact

Back